From: Josh [mailto:joshknnd1982 gmail com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 4:00 PM
To: Alex Midence; 'Luke Yelavich'; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca and touch screen support

NVDA also supports touch screens.

using windows7 laptop

On 1/14/2014 4:39 PM, Alex Midence wrote:
I wonder what is involved in supporting such an input method with Orca.
Probably need to look at Talkback and Spiel's code for inspiration.
Or, it may be as simple as patterning some of it after the way in
which Orca supports keyboards shortcuts entered using the braille
display.  Some of the code used to support that might be used as part
of the support for touch screens.  Their code is not going to be
available ot study but, by far, the best accessibility support out there
for tablets is on the iPad.

Hmmm,
Alex M