[orca-list] Orca Screen Layout

Dear all,

i'm a new member here and also new linux user.
orca is quite nice. However, i wonder whether orca support screen layout or not.
if i use windows with NVDA screen reader, i get this feature on brows mode.
for me, screen layout is useful for browsing on the internet.

in NVDA, if i activate screen layout feature "enabled", when i access a homePage, NVDA will say any link on 1 line, but when i turn it off, NVDA will say 1 link on 1 line, for example:
(this is on the same line):
link google link facebook link microsoft...

(and link line by line):

link google
link facebook
link microsoft
and so on.

i hope in the future, orca can also support for the screen layout, like NVDA already done.

I'm so sorry if my english is not so good.

Best regards,

aris