Re: [orca-list] pronunciation dictionary and unicode characters

Hi Alex,

Oops, I should have clarified that this problem occurred when I restarted Orca, not while I was putting the entry into the pronunciation dictionary (ViaVoice had no problem reading out the replacement string). So it's definitely not a ViaVoice crash-words issue. I'm on Orca 3.4.2, BTW.

Re: raising Espeak's rate, I'll keep that in mind too ... seems pretty straightforward per a quick Google search.

Graham