Re: [orca-list] Text selection in Thunderbird compose/reply dialog working wrong after latest change

Hey Attila.

What you describe is the same bug.

2. Press CTRL+HOME keystroke.

So nothing is selected.

3. Press SHIFT+DOWN arrow keystroke two time to the first two line is
selected. First time everithing works right.

As you said, the first two lines are selected.

4. Press one up arrow key,

After this step all the text that was selected (the first two lines) are
now unselected.

As I stated in my bug report, "Anything that causes the  number of
selected characters to go from > 0 to 0 will result in this bug." And
the bug is Gecko fails to tell Orca there was a change in selection.

--joanie