Re: [orca-list] Structural navigation Keys

I believe twitter also uses j and k now, deffinitely trending a bit the site specific keyboard shortcuts
approach to accessability.
--
B.H.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 01:00:14PM +0100, Mallory van Achterberg wrote:
It seems more sites are using the j/k keys for moving up and down
(duckduckgo for example), probably because of vi. If they hijack
the keys with Javascript then it's a problem.

At least with DuckDuckGo they do have an HTML-version for those
who don't want the Javascript.

-Mallory