Re: [orca-list] Structural navigation Keys

Yes, See Joanie's previous message where she mentions the resources
where this info can be found. It is on the web and is also in the Orca
Help pages. The only new thing I know of is the K and Shift+K for
navigating all links. It looks to be well written. Sorry, I don't
remember the exact address on the web for this info but try looking in
the Orca Help menu for it. Also, the customizable hotkeys can be seen
by going into the Orca configuration and going to the Key Bindings
tab. Actually if you open a web application like Firefox or
Thunderbird, and then open Orca's application specific preferences
with Orca Modifier+Ctrl+Space, and then go to key bindings, you can
see Firefox or thunderbird specific key bindings.

Hope this helps.