Re: [orca-list] Structural navigation Keys

Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:

What I'm wondering now, is should I "git clone" to my private branch
like with other changes I've made in the past and do a git-patch or
whatever? Since there isn't a bug associated with this change in
documentation, what is the best way to get the patch to you when I'm
done?

You could use git format-patch to create the patch, write a bug report and
attach the patch to it. There are plenty of very good resources which explain
how to use Git effectively, as it's becoming quite popular for a wide range of
projects.