Re: [orca-list] Structural navigation Keys

Oh, I didn't look closely enough to realize that. Since my python and gnome education has been going so slowly, maybe I can make a stab at helping more with documentation instead. I know how documentation tends to be at the bottom of the list for most programmers, including myself <smile>. But maybe that might be a way to begin contributing more to Orca more quickly. if mallard is used, do I need to learn about it or what is used to compose original docs? I guess that means I need to get that application specifically to get going?

Sorry for so many questions here.