[orca-list] what steps I have to follow to add new feature in Orca3.X versions on Gnome3 ?

Hi All,

            I am new to orca and python . I have query that how to add new feature in orca script.
means for adding new feature, I have to add key Binding in setting.py then add inputEventhandler in related script and in that, pass function that we have to call. so Is that correct step , because I tried but after pressing keyBinding nothing is happens, So please help me that what steps I have to follow to add new feature in Orca3.X versions on Gnome3 ?