Re: [orca-list] Orca bug report and constructive conclusion

This is fixed in master and also in the gnome-3-10 branch. Thanks for
the report.

--joanie

On 02/15/2014 10:36 AM, Mgr. Janusz Chmiel wrote:
Dear users and developers of Orca,
As I have promised previously, here are my conclusions related to bug in
The Orca screen reader which is causing that 9 previously fetched and
pronounced ARIA live messages can not be spoken by pressing Orca
modifier keys and function keys F1 - f9.