Re: [orca-list] orca and thunderbird, problems to compose message

Hi Joanie.
Unfortunately the problem persists.
Another trace.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/data/software/orca3/arch2/lib/python3.3/site-packages/orca/event_manager.py", line 213, in _dequeue
    self._processObjectEvent(event)
File "/data/software/orca3/arch2/lib/python3.3/site-packages/orca/event_manager.py", line 552, in _processObjectEvent
    script.processObjectEvent(event)
File "/data/software/orca3/arch2/lib/python3.3/site-packages/orca/script.py", line 424, in processObjectEvent
    self.listeners[key](event)
File "/data/software/orca3/arch2/lib/python3.3/site-packages/orca/scripts/apps/Thunderbird/script.py", line 231, in onTextInserted
    hasSelection = text.getNSelections() > 0
File "/usr/lib/python3.3/site-packages/pyatspi/text.py", line 325, in getNSelections
    return Atspi.Text.get_n_selections(self.obj)
gi._glib.GError: The process appears to be hung.

I'll try to do a clean installation of orca.
Thanks.