Re: [orca-list] orca and thunderbird, problems to compose message

Hi José,

After I readed your letter, I downloaded from ftp.mozilla.org the Thunderbird 24.3.0 hungarian language localized version.
I doed following testcases and I not see any problem:
1. Press CTRL+N keystroke.
2. Wrote an e-mail address with already stored the address book. When autocomplete happened, Orca spokened me the autocompleted e-mail address. 3. Press TAB key. The caret jumps the Subject field, Orca right announced me to I land the subject field.
4. Press TAB key again, I land the message body area.
5. I reverse this keystrokes (pressed few SHIFT+TAB keystrokes. All movement operations Orca announced me the right focused control.

When I writing now this message, I repeat this testcase. Since I logged in my system Orca is not restarted my system.
Everithing works fine my machine.

If you using different testcase, please write the steps and I trying reproducing the issue tomorrow morning.

My testing environment related informations:
OS: Ubuntu 14.04 development release
Orca version: latest master branch, version number is 3.11.90pre
Thunderbird version: 24.3.0
Locale: hungarian

Attila