Re: [orca-list] orca and thunderbird, problems to compose message

Hi José,

Me happened previous when I often switch Orca branches to master and gnome-3-10 branches to my Orca source tree have not wanted files. This unwanted change produced me some false traceback error messages a bugreport related. Joanie suggested me previous following command when I need testing a bug with only master branch:
git clean -fxd

So, when you try doing clean Orca installation, do following commands:
make uninstall
Remove possible keeped directoryes your Orca prefix (data/softvare/orca3/anything directory).
git clean -fxd
./autogen.sh --prefix=proper prefix
make
make install