Re: [orca-list] Opening Firefox Before Starting Orca...

I do not know the exact chain of events that causes this, but I'm not surprised, and would suspect this is
not the only program that interacts this way with the accessability stack and thus orca.
In windows some programs recognize tht one is running a screenreader when this is the case and present a
different interface to the user by default.
While this is interesting, it is hardly a problem not only because one can restart the browser, but because
anyone who really must use a screenreader won't just start it for firefox, much less after they've gone to a
webpage, and for that matter after seeing this once they can remember to start orca first...lol.