Re: [orca-list] Which wordprocessor works best with orca?

Hello Isaac:

At this point LibreOffice Writer is the most accessible word processor
out there for Linux. As it should already come pre-installed with your
Linux OS you don't have to do anything special to get it installed.

In fact, as I recall you said you are presently trying Ubuntu. If so
you will find that most of the applications that come with Ubuntu are
reasonably accessible, and are decent for a beginner. Firefox for web
browsing, LibreOffice for office work, Totem Movie Player for media
files, etc are all accessible and a great starting place. About the
only thing I would change is the default messenger client to Pidgin
rather than Empathy.

Cheers!