Re: [orca-list] icedove

hi
Icedove is just an fsf port of thunderbird, and I've used it on my
parabola installs. It has the same issues as tb itself. The bouncing
in and out of focus mode I believe has been fixed in the latest orca
from master, which is in the aur. TBH, this is why I've switched over
to seamonkey, which is basically firefox, thunderbird, an irc client,
and more all combined into one app. It does not have the same issues
thunderbird has. It has some issues of it's own, but it doesn't have
those specific ones.
Unless parabola has removed seamonkey from it's repos, they have a
nasty habbit of removing packages and their explanations are not
always clear as to why, it should be in community
Thanks
Kendell clark

Rill wrote:
I've been using icedove for a while now. I'm having trouble
reading messages. I need to go into reply to cursor through the
messages. I can't find a way to just read the message as is except
tabbing to a link and cursoring up to the top of the message and
then cursoring down. Reply is easier, but neither way is very
efficient.

Focus mode has also been a problem. I seem to bounce in and out of
it as I write. I can't be more specific than this.

Have I missed something very obvious or is there a problem.
Remember this is Rill who typically misses the very obvious.

Rill