[orca-list] icedove

I've been using icedove for a while now. I'm having trouble reading messages. I need to go into reply to cursor through the messages. I can't find a way to just read the message as is except tabbing to a link and cursoring up to the top of the message and then cursoring down. Reply is easier, but neither way is very efficient.

Focus mode has also been a problem. I seem to bounce in and out of it as I write. I can't be more specific than this.

Have I missed something very obvious or is there a problem. Remember this is Rill who typically misses the very obvious.

Rill