[orca-list] Programers guide for Orca development

Hello all,

I have been studying Python. As I had already programed in Pascal and
Lua, it has been a very pleasant and quick task.

The final target is to learn about Orca development, creating
something useful for the comunity.

I know the way is very long. I can imagine the quantity of experience
required to develop something for Orca is very big.

But I need to start from anywhere. Even though, my knowledge in Python
is still limited, I would like to read the Orca programer's guide. The
task is very complex, but perhaps there is some parts of the code is
not so complex.

I don't know. Exactly now, I am even not sure if I will able to follow
this target until the success. I simply don't know the size of the
challenge.

I believe that reading the documentation I will feel better what's the
distance wich separates me to the Orca development.

Said it, I ask: where can I find materials for beginers in Orca development?

Regards,

--
Luciano de Souza