Re: [orca-list] Getting Orca on Mint Mate 17.1

Hi Glenn,

I'd advise you not use Mint Mate. Your best bet for a Mate only distro would be Ubuntu Mate.

You can get it from:
https://ubuntu-mate.org/longterm/

You can get the latest Gnome-Orca version from:
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/191302963/gnome-orca_3.14.2-0ubuntu1_all.deb

Here're the solutions for notifications in Ubuntu Mate,, and Firefox and
Thunderbird accessibility with Orca under Ubuntu Mate.

http://sonargnulinux.com/pipermail/support_sonargnulinux.com/2014-November/000521.html

http://sonargnulinux.com/pipermail/support_sonargnulinux.com/2014-November/000528.html