[orca-list] Installing Orca

I have had Mint installed for me
However I didn't have a WIFI connection where it was done and Orca doesn't come preinstalled
This means I may have to go into town and find a WIFI connection that is open and sighted help to to help me
connect to the open WIFI and get Orca via apt or maybe use my Mac to download the Orca package as .tgz file
and either with Sighted help from the person who installed Mint for me, install it that way if that can also
be done.

Sent from my iPhone