Re: [orca-list] intro and observations on Archlinux/Mate

hi,
That just happens in Thunderbird. Not sure why. I use tb rarely, preferring mutt to handle mail. The system
you have now is more than enough to run mate happily. I don't know of any other apps than thunderbird that
freeze like that.
HTH
Storm