From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Glenn
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 1:04 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] No Terminal window in Ubuntu

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for the suggestion of "gnome-terminal".
But that did nothing either.
Using "terminal" used to work in earlier versions of Ubuntu.
This is using Unity, maybe I need to install Gnome?
What is the best way of doing that?
I'm having problems finding things in the applications area and without a terminal, window, I don't know if
the apt-get will work.
I was able to run gparted with the alt + F2, so I know that the unity run window works.
Thanks for any help.

Glenn