Re: [orca-list] No Terminal window in Ubuntu

Hi Glenn,

Strange. Every version of Ubuntu I have ever installed came with
gnome-terminal by default. You should not need to install Gnome to get
gnome-terminal because it generally comes with Ubuntu by default. By
chance is there a terminal launcher on your Launcher Bar. If not you
can always install gnome-terminal through Software Center.

Cheers!