Re: [orca-list] sonar terminal question

kendell clark <coffeekingms gmail com> wrote:
I've done a little research, and it appears most graphical terminal
emulators depends on a library called libvte, in a package called vte
in arch. If anyone knows enough about c or possibly c++ code to take a
look, the accessibility bugs might be there.

That's the library to which my patch applies. It doesn't necessarily resolve
all of your issues, but it does fix a long-standing bug.