Re: [orca-list] vlc and qt accessibility in 14.04

Hmm tryed that, and I get
unix unix-OptiPlex-780:~$ vlc -I ncurces
VLC media player 2.1.4 Rincewind (revision 2.1.4-0-g2a072be)
Remote control interface initialized. Type `help' for help.
[0x8ca66e0] main interface error: no suitable interface module
[0x8c78910] main libvlc error: interface "default" initialization failed
unix unix-OptiPlex-780:~$.   Unless again the configfile  is goofed.