Re: [orca-list] Lag when loading large lists of files

Yes, that problem still seems to be there. I wish I could find another
file manager other than Nautilus; I know pcmanfm is around but I then
run into other xfce dependencies which I don't want to mess with right
now. Plus I have a Dropbox daemon which runs under Nautilus so I guess
I'm stuck with Nautilus.

As for your other question, what I do is go ahead and type whatever
letters you want for the desired file or position in the list and then
hit escape to close the search; you will then be placed on the desired
file. this works for me with Gnome 3.10 and recent git pulls of Orca.