Re: [orca-list] Orca not working with braille display

Vojtěch Polášek <krecoun gmail com> wrote:
Orca is not working with braille again. Is there any example program to
test brlapi connections etc?
Brltty shows that connection (probably from Orca) has been established
successfully, however, I get no output, still showing "Screen not in
text mode".

Did you upgrade or change anything shortly before it stopped working?

There's a test program, apitest,  included in the BRLTTY source code, but it
isn't distributed with the release as far as I can tell.

Orca's debugging facility should show any problems with BRLAPI, I expect.