Re: [orca-list] fedora 20 strange problems

Hey Halim.

Thanks for the feedback!

On 04/07/2014 06:15 AM, Halim Sahin wrote:

1. Used orca to install fedora but brltty doesn't start in installed
system automaticaly (no go for enduser).

Could you please file a bug against Fedora for that and also this one:

4. my created user was not in brlapi group

Doing the right stuff w.r.t. brltty needs to happen at the distro level.

EG.: press super to open the menu  and try to use flatreview.
Feedback like
panel panel panel panel panel

GNOME Shell does, unfortunately, include many unnamed panels that show
up in flat review. It is on the GNOME Shell accessibility developer's
to-do list to fix that. I'll see if I can filter some of those out to
make things less painful in the meantime.

3. orca+space when no menus are open don't work

This is a known issue. When no object has focus, there are no accessible
keyboard events emitted. In other words, Orca has no idea you pressed
anything. Orca needs to know you pressed keys in order to know you gave
an Orca command. Unlike the flat review issue, this is not something I
can hack around.

--joanie