[orca-list] FF is skipping text when reading using down arrow

Hi all.

In some pages, when reading text using down arrow, FF sometimes skips to the end of the page.
This is with ff 28 and orca from master or orca 3.10.

To reproduce try the following steps:

1. Launch FF and go to http://freeside.co/grails-fields/guide/single.html.

2 After the page is loaded press ctrl+home and press the h key until you hear introduction.

3. Press down arrow until you you hear something like:
%> directive so that any HTML unsafe property values are escaped properly regardless of the default

4. Press down arrow one more time and observe that orca reads something like:
Quick Reference (hide)

This is one of the last lines of the file, but there is a lot of lines that were ignored.

I suspect that the problem is not related to orca since it happens with orca 3.10 too.

The bad news is that I tried with FF 31.0a1 (2014-04-06) and the problem is present.
Thanks.

--
{}S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza