[orca-list] Heads-up: installation location

Hey guys.

I just commmitted a bug fix to master that impacts where Orca gets
installed. Before, on 64-bit systems, it was winding up in
$PREFIX/lib64/python3.3/site-packages. Now it will wind up in
$PREFIX/lib/python3.3/site-packages. Both the Ubuntu and Fedora a11y
package maintainers have said that this change is fine. The reason I'm
mentioning it here is that in the past there have been weird,
unreproducible by others, bugs reported here which in the end turned out
to be multiple orcas being installed on the user's system.  So.... If
you regularly build from master on a 64-bit system, my suggestion would
be to remove the copy in the lib64 location before you pull and build
the latest. Just to be safe.

Take care.
--joanie