Re: [orca-list] Problems using learn mode with some non english like keyboard layouts

Hello,
On 16.10.2013 17:38, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
I just changed it in Orca master so that F2 and F3 are used instead of 1 and 2. Please let me know if that solves your problem.

Thank you verry much this in deed solves my issue.
I have also went through the default set of keybindings and tested those where this upper row is involved. It includes setting up and going to bookmarks as well as manipulating live region anouncement settings. All of this is working with slovak keyboard layout in use.

Greetings

Peter