Re: [orca-list] Problems using learn mode with some non english like keyboard layouts

Hi Peter.

On 10/16/2013 09:03 AM, Peter Vágner wrote:

While this is in effect I am unable to follow the prompts while using
learn mode. It says press 1 to hear all available shortcuts or something
to that effect. While using slovak keyboard layout I am unable to make
this show list of keyboard shortcuts.

I just changed it in Orca master so that F2 and F3 are used instead of 1
and 2. Please let me know if that solves your problem. Thanks!

--joanie