[orca-list] Strange Cursor Behavior: Please Help

Hey There,

For some time now, I have been experiencing a decidedly bizarre
problem with my Orca cursor. Whilst trying to read a particular
block of text, my cursor inexplicably skitters to the top of the
screen, and will absolutely not allow me to read the text of
interest. More specifically, this problem occurs on the Bard
site, which is the site maintained by the Library of Congress for
talking-book users.

The problem occurs when ever I am trying to read book synopses,
which requires that I, using the intermediate cursor keys,
needsmust first cursor up a few lines to the beginning of the
abstract, and then cursor down line by line. The cursor engages
in its unwanted behavior immediately upon my attempting to cursor
up. As aforesaid, the cursor jumps up to the very top of the
screen under review, and I can ascertain no logical reason why
this should happen.

It may be helpful to note here, that this problem has only
surfaced during the last five or six weeks or so, and after
several years of unimpaired cursor performance.

I would most sincerely appreciate any and all input that any of
you are able to provide concerning this issue. Thanks so much in
advance.

cheerio,
Riv

My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net