Re: [orca-list] Strange Cursor Behavior: Please Help

I didn't notice the cursor going to the top of the page, but I am
noticing that Orca seems to completely stop reading the page, and even
refuses to respond to any screen changes, even switching to other
applications, until I leave the BARD site. I am experiencing this on the
main page just after login. It only seems to happen on this main page
around the search box, and only if I use the arrow keys. If I tab to the
search box and enter a keyword, I can navigate freely once I go to the
result page. I haven't noticed the problem anywhere else, but it seems
something around the search box on the main BARD page is freezing at-spi
until the browser tab or window is closed. I'm currently running GNOME
3.10 including Orca 3.10.0 and at-spi 2.10.0.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"