Re: [orca-list] Virtual drives accessible with orca

Another tool I used to use before I started using ChromeVox was GoogleCL, which I assume stood for Google Command Line. You could just run a command on the command line, and it would download a file from Google Drive. I'm not sure if it's still supported or not, but you could take a look for it.