[orca-list] Virtual drives accessible with orca

Hello all,

Using Orca 3.11.1 pre, I tried to navigate in a file list of Google
Drive. I am able to interact with the list, but not to open, read and
save documents.

For me, it's not really important to read documents online. I would
like to upload and download files. So my questions are:

1. is Google drive web interface accessible?
2. If the answer for the previous question is "no", do hyou know a
virtual drive, accessible in the web interface?

I tried also to use Dropbox. However, at office, I can't install
desktop clients for drive, so I need a service wich is accessible
navigating from the browser.

Regards,

--
Luciano de Souza