Re: [orca-list] orca 3.11 and java applications

No.  Please ... NO separate dev list.  I think it is important that this
list also include such information.  I've been toying with the idea of
learning Python for a time.  There's a course on it from coursera which I
would take:

https://www.coursera.org/#course/interactivepython

and:

https://www.coursera.org/#course/programming1

I have also found some very nice videos of lectures and online courses from
MIT on the subject here:

http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-189
-a-gentle-introduction-to-programming-using-python-january-iap-2011/

Anyway, postings like that to the list make me want to learn so that I can
contribute at some point to Orca (lofty goal but, you need one if you want
to get anywhere).  Pretty sure I'm not alone in this.  My question has
always been how and where to help in these endeavors.  Perhaps, at some
later date, it may be possible to add a feature allowing Orca to have
plugins kind of like what NVDA does in windows so people can make targeted
contributions without affecting the master code.  Just a thought.

Alex M