Re: [orca-list] Virtual drives accessible with orca

luciano de souza <luchyanus gmail com> wrote:
Grive is wonderful for me. With a simple "grive -a", after accessing
the address of autorization, I could download my files much easier
than I could suppose.

I'm glad it works. I generally use rsync over ssh, or sshfs, or indeed nfs
instead (to a remote Linux machine, not to Google, Dropbox or other such
providers, which use their own protocols).