From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chaltain gmail com>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 1:06 PM
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] trying to use Orca full-time, have some questions

It's not the smoothest way to learn Orca's short cut keys, but you can pull up the Orca preferences with Orca+space-bar and tab over to the key bindings page and move around the table of Orca short cut keys. This is usually what I do if I'm looking for a short cut key and the Orca help mode, which you get to with Orca+h, doesn't let me find it through trial and error.