Re: [orca-list] trying to use Orca full-time, have some questions

So afterall Vinux is based on the same version.
I am personally using Ubuntu 12.04 and perhaps will do so till the spring of 2014. I hope then by now at least gnome shell will have more accessibility and we will get to do a lot with it.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.