Re: [orca-list] booting into a live cd with orca

Though I try later distros, I always return to Trisquel http://trisquel.info as my stable base! It is fully free (as in freedom), and based on Ubuntu 12.04. When you boot its live image, it comes up with orca talking. The included desktop is a tweaked GNOME 3.4 classic session. Other included apps are libreoffice, pidgin, rhythm box music player, Trisquel's unbranded Mozilla web browser, and the GNU shockwave flash player called gnash.