[orca-list] Video interceptor

Hi,

I have to do a talk soon about the screen readers, and I'll talk about ORCA, of course. I wonder if someone
can help me about a technical
point: video interceptor.
I'd like to know what's this and how it works (in the guidelines), to compare with commercial screen readers
such as Jaws for Windows. If I
understand, it's an utility which enables a screen reader to understand
the widgets that are not connected to the MSAA. Am I right? Could I be
more precise or more exact technically  ? On Linux, could an equivalent exist or is it excluded?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Mail: texou accelibreinfo eu

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu