Re: [orca-list] Off: some interesting gnome-terminal related issues

Hi Peter,

Thanks the information.
Possible this PPA upgrade way I not get a clean gnome 3.10 environment.
I already removed my .gconf folder, .config/dconf/user preferences file.
My system awailable only gnome-terminal 3.10.1 version.
When I doed gsettings list-recursively command and redirected the output
with a file after I checked in Preferences dialog the menu accelerator
related check box and the F10 key related check box, I founded following
interesting preferences:
org.gnome.desktop.interface menubar-accel 'F10'
org.gnome.shell.keybindings open-application-menu ['<Super>F10']
org.gnome.desktop.default-applications.terminal exec 'x-terminal-emulator'
org.gnome.desktop.default-applications.terminal exec-arg '-e'
org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.media-keys terminal '<Primary><Alt>t'
org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Settings default-show-menubar true
org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Settings menu-accelerator-enabled true
org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Settings mnemonics-enabled true
org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings toggle-menubar 'disabled'

Why disabled this preference independent I checked the f10 related check
box, mnemonics related check box in preferences pane, and default turned
on the Menu bar presenting in the view menu?
gsettings set org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Keybindings toggle-menubar 'F10'
command not changing this preference.

With scrolling related issue fortunately now works again everything
good. Possible resolve this issue the settings cleanup, or when I
experienced few day ago this issue happened a crash.

Attila