Re: [orca-list] Off: some interesting gnome-terminal related issues

Hello,
I am running arch linux with gnome-terminal 3.10.2. The update to version 3.10.2 appeared on the slovak arch mirror two days ago. I don't have issues with activating menu in gnome-terminal ever since the bug you've linked has been fixed. I am running this install of arch linux since december 2012. I have originally installed gnome 3.6 and then as the updates were shipping updated to gnome 3.8 in april and gnome 3.10 in october 2013.

Greetings

Peter