Re: [orca-list] Off: some interesting gnome-terminal related issues

Hy Peter,

possible happening my machine the F10 related issue because I migrated
with oldest gsettings settings? I not removed my oldest awailable
preferences. I will be looking a clean new user folder to this issue is
reproducable or not.
You what distro using and what GNOME version? Suspicious me this issue
because you wrote the f10 key working your system the gnome-terminal.

Second issue I will be looking detailed and report back the result.

Attila