Re: [orca-list] Your opinion on radio button and check box presentation?

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 11:59:08PM EST, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Responding to myself because of the unexpected answers. I wasn't asking
about "selected" versus "checked." That doesn't bother me; in fact, I
think the state words are fine. What bothers me is the ordering. So what
I was really asking is, which of the following is the Right(tm) way:

1. Foo selected radio button, Foo checked check box
2. Foo radio button selected, Foo check box checked

Ok, in that case, option 1.

Luke