Re: [orca-list] Your opinion on radio button and check box presentation?

Hello,
Hopefully I am not missunderstanding Attila and further complicating the matter. Hower I assume hungarian in comparison to english and other languages has verry difficult grammar for non native hungarian speaker.
It may verry well be possible that saying
"radio button selected" instead of "selected radio button" translates in to wrong grammar when the words are simply translated into hungarian one after the other.

Most likelly Attila would like to have a translation string as follows if this has to be changed at all.

#. Translators: This is a state which applies to a radio button.
#: ../src/orca/object_properties.py:113
msgctxt "radiobutton"
msgid "{role} selected"
msgstr ""