From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Steve
Holmes
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 6:20 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] will firefox 20 be an improvement

On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 11:25:28AM -0500, D. A. H. wrote:
web RTC, Opus codec, or pdf.  Find 23 or 24, if you can, but, you're
certainly not dead in the water with 20.

I'm probably behind on Firefox details lately, but can you define or clarify
the above terms a bit. Particularly, what is RTC in this case?
also, does this mean Firefox 24 or later has some PDF support? I'm guessing
Opus codek has to do with audio?

Sorry for what might be dumb questions here.