From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Milton
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 10:21 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Installing ChromeVox [was "Re: Direct download link
for firefox 24 for 64 bit ubuntu 13.4?"]

I thank you so much!

op 08-11-13 13:04, Kyle schreef:
Try pressing control+semicolon and then pressing o twice. You
shouldn't even need to kill Orca to make this work. Then you can
change the ChromeVox modifier normally. You won't even need to save
the settings; The setting should take effect almost immediately after
you press the new modifier and tab off the field.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/