Re: [orca-list] Orca gets stuck in lists

I downgraded ff to version 24 and the problem has gone.

On 11/01/2013 06:12 PM, Peter Vágner wrote:
Hello,
I am running Firefox 24 on Arch linux with Orca 3.10.1 and this is not
happening for me.
However at times I can notice firefox stuck in some paragraphs however I
am unable to come up with a reproducible case so I haven't posted about
it yet.

I'll try upgrading to Firefox 25 to see if I can reproduce this.

Greetings

Peter